I really enlisted the hubby's assistance in this review. He smokes plus he talks a lot at work (he's a supervisor) so I figured that he would really be able to help me in a lot of ways. So, I had him use the products for a week and give me his thoughts to compile with mine so that I could give y'all not only my opinion on these products, but an actual review of how they work day to day.
There are many causes of bad breath. I've always been self conscious of my breath, and I know hubby is too. Now days I tend to spend a lot of time at home, so don't have to worry too terribly much about anyone (outside of my family) being exposed to my breath if it's bad. Hubby has to talk to tons of people on a daily basis though and frequently keeps mints or gum in his pocket to pop in his mouth if he needs to.
This is why I was so excited to be able to work with Therabreath to review three products for them!!
The Therabreath Fresh Breath Toothpaste was the first product I tried.
I will say that the texture is definitely different from what I'm used to and it didn't get all foamy (like I'm used to). It has a very mild flavor, actually, my daughter commented that it had none. However, when I finished brushing my teeth, my mouth felt cleaner. The clean feeling lasted for awhile, even after eating and drinking!!
Next I tried the TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse.
It also had a very mild flavor which I loved because I cannot stand to use those strong mint tasting mouthwashes. After rinsing my mouth felt refreshed! I have never cared much for mouthwash, but I loved this one!
The last item I tried was the Therabreath Mouth Wetting Fresh Breath Lozenges.
Overall, I was sincerely impressed with the products! I would definitely use all of them on a regular basis and will have to purchase some more for me, as my hubby has taken them all!!
I really appreciate Therabreath for allowing me to do a review and giveaway!
Now, on to the Giveaway!!!!
Therabreath has offered prizes for two winners!! One will get a toothpaste, one will get a mouthwash! This giveaway is available for U.S. winners ONLY.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Go to the Therabreath website and look over their products. Then leave a comment below and let me know which one you'd like to try AND make sure to leave your email address!!
1. Like Therabreath on Facebook, and let them know Semmes Savers sent ya! Then leave a comment letting me know that you have done this (include your email address!!)
2. Follow Therabreath on Twitter. Then leave me a comment below letting me know you did so and include your email address.
3. Like Semmes Savers on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you do (and leave your email address).
4. Sign up for Semmes Savers Emails and leave me a comment that you did so (include your email address)
5. Follow Semmes Savers on Twitter.Then leave me a comment that you did so (include your email address).
6. Follow Semmes Savers via GFC
7. Share this giveaway (via Facebook, email, twitter, or face-to-face) and leave a comment that you did so (include your email address). You can do this once everyday for more entries!!!
Due to my sudden illness and being unable to promote the product, we are going to let this run to Monday June 27th at Midnight CST so that I can properly promote the Therabreath items. Anyone who has already entered, is going to get THREE bonus entries. Just leave a comment saying "bonus 1" with your email address, and repeat for bonus 2, and 3! Thanks for understanding.
**I received the items listed above to review and was offered a giveaway for my readers. I was not compensated for the post, other than by the items to try, and all thoughts are 100% mine and mine alone. **